Now here's the second dress... and actually a third one from another place aswell. This other dress is a group gift from World's End. I didnt plan to write about the "La Nuit du chasseur"-outfit that soon, because it has a similiar cut/pattern like the dress from Baiastice (post no. 0001). But... the dress from shack was made for gor girls, so I had to find some accessories I can add to that outfit, to make it more vamp-like ;). The dress from World's End has a really nice collar (not scripted - it is just fashionable), that I wanted to use with the Edibe-dress, so I decided to write about the "La Nuit du chasseur"-outfit nevertheless. But first some pics of the Shack-Outfit:
|The Edibe-dress from Shack is made of dark grey/black leather.|
The shoes I found on marketplace...
|The torso-tattoo is a gift from Dream Ink, the Ali twighlight|
hair is available at Exile.
|Both the eyes and the tears-tattoo are finds from the marketplace. The skin|
is from sVs (see post no.0002) and the collar is part of a complete outfit from
"World's End Garden" (see next dress).
- Hair: "Ali" from Exile (free)
- Eyes: "Silver X2 eyes", available on marketplace (2L, you receive a fatpack with 11 different eyes)
- Face-Tattoo: "Tears", available on marketplace (free)
- Torso-Tattoo: "T.E.S.22-9" from Dream Ink (free, this tattoo was a christmas gift, and is still available, there are also other gift-boxes)
- Shoes: Grey highheels, available on marketplace (1L)
- Outfit: "Edibe (black)" from Shack (Lucky Board - there are five boards, the dress is in the first board from the left) *
- Tights: Black tights from W&T, available on the marketplace (1L) *
- Collar: Is part of the complete outfit "La Nuit du Chasseur", available at World's End Garden (group gift - when you arrive a the "garden" you need to find the TP to the group gifts)
|The "La Nuit Du Chasseur"-dress is a dream in black for all dark girls! |
By the way... in case you dont understand french:
La Nuit du Chasseur means The night of the hunter ;)
|Oh, and if you didnt recognise it: the pictures were made at barbee...|
- Outfit: "La Nuit du chasseur" from World's End Garden (group gift) *