|Not exactly like Neytiri from Avatar, but the look is quite close I'ld say ;). |
I like the complete set from Elfenground, that comes with modifiable shape,
skin, scripted ears and flexy tail!
|Completing the outfit with: hair from -dDx-...|
|... and the black beads dress from Shack!|
|Two different pairs of eyes for two different budgets: |
the large bright yellow eyes are 45L, the other pair (underneath) is a freebie
- its your choice...
- Complete avatar: "Pandora blue" from Elfenground, available at Yasum (free, you can choose from several complete avatar-sets in different shades of blue, and you will receive a modifiable shape, a skin, a tail and scripted ears) *
- Hair: "EFB01 (auburn) from -dDx- (1L, the vendor is hanging on a wall in the background) or buy the white version of that hair on marketplace (1L) **
- Eyes no.1: "Na'vi eyes" from Shika, available on marketplace (not free... these eyes are 45L)
- Eyes no.2: "Day light - lucky day" from MADesign, available at the FabFree Station (free, that might be your choice, if you dont have 45L)
- Outfit: "Black beads" from Shack (Lucky Board, its in the second board from left - thanks to Firefox Fonda to offer it again, after it had been removed ;)...)
- Necklace: "Seashell necklace" from Rebel -X- (free, near the lucky chair in a shelf you will find several small boxes with free necklaces)
- Headband: "Annika" from Ravensoul (free gift, you can see it on the first of my picks)
* The shape you can see on the pics is the one from Elfenground/Yasum, I slightly personalized it: I enlarged the eyes a lill' bit, I made longer arms and legs and I narrowed the shoulders a bit.
** The hair from dDx is available in auburn (shop) and white (marketplace)! Unfortunately I was not able to find some free or cheap black rasta or dread-hair that I like. But: the hair and the fitting hairbase from dDx are both modifiable! So just tint both parts with some dark grey colour, and the hair almost looks black ;) Best result you will achieve with the white hair and if you tint it with a very dark grey colour and then you need to add some bumpiness (you will find that in the building menu/textures), choose "brightness".