|The pretty St. Patrick's day gift from Creative Chaos...|
|...I combined it with the new gift-skin from Beautycode, and |
some very realistic eyes from Unique Megastore...
|...a nice silver necklace from the marketplace, and hair from T&S GLaMouR.|
- Skin: "Flora Tattoo Butterfly" from BeautyCode (group gift)
- Eyes: "Gift eyes" from Unique Megastore, available at the Skin Fair 2011 (free gift)
- Hair: "Valeria" (chestnut) from T&S Glamour Designs, available on the marketplace (1L, Promo)
- Necklace: "AlienbearXAgnes Necklace", available on marketplace (free gift)
- Outfit: "St. Patrick's day gift-outfit" from Creative Chaos (free gift)
|The current group gift of Creative Chaos is very playfull, with the floral|
pattern and all the frills :)
|If you look very close, you can see|
some golden lines on the mauve
gown, so these shoes fit very well ;)
|This beautiful little easter-flower-|
bracelet is from "Nightfairy's"... isn't
it just cute?
|The natural and plain skin is a gift from SFMB and the very|
special Vanity eyes are a gift from Al Vulo.
|I like the mahagony-colour of this hair from Amacci, but you will receive|
a fatpack with several colours, if you prefer another colour. The necklace
and the earrings are a Promo from Bodysteelfashion.
- Skin: "Sunkissed and Kissable Skin" from SFMB in Toastyville at the coordinates 215/15/93 (Unfortunately the skin is NOT available anymore, BUT there is some pretty skin in the MM-board and there is another skin that you can get for prize-camping - worth having a look)
- Hair: "Adena" from amacci (free gift)
- Eyes: "Vanity eyes" from Al Vulo, available at the Skin Fair 2011 (free gift... eyes and a skin)
- Shoes: "Delphines heels" from Shiny things (subscribo gift, along with some nice blue flats)
- Bracelet: "Easter Flower Bracelet" from Nightfairy's (1L)
- Necklace & Earrings: "Flower" from Bodysteelfashion, available on marketplace (10L Promo)
- Outfit: "Althea" from Creative Chaos (recent group gift, you will also find former group gifts and lots of nice freebies and cheapies - and have a look at the regular priced items aswell ;)...)